Author: Lovedy Longjam
Year of Publication: 2017
About the Book:
The book provides a comprehensive introduction to the fundamental concepts, mathematical formation and methodology involved in the development of thermoluminescence and optically stimulated luminescences.
• The different models of TL/OSL equation have been discussed.
• The isothermal and liftime equations have have been derived.
• The behaviour of the TL equation in different heating models has been analysed.
• The conversion of isothermal and OSL decay curve to pseudo TL has been discussed.
• The differences in equations have been illustrated using simulated curves.
About the Author:
Longjam Lovedy holds a degree in Physics and is a teacher, a researcher and a published author. He has published many papers in thermoluminescence and OSL which make a distinct mark in the subject. He has also published a paper on hybrid genetic algorithm. He has keen interest in microcontroller and FPGA programming and is currently engaged in making a FPGA based TL/OSL reader.